Now here is a job for a very brave person. Lion is recruiting for a National Business Manager Dairy – Coles. Personally I would rather be Julia Gillard constantly watching my back than take on this job that will surely lead to a stomach full of ulcers and antidepressants
National Business Manager Dairy – Coles
Would you like the opportunity to be the best you can be, really make a difference and have a great time doing it? At Lion, our success comes from Great people and Great Brands. We are Australia and New Zealand’s leading food and beverage company with great brands for every occasion.
We are currently looking for a talented National Business Manager to join our Coles team based at our Docklands site.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join a motivated and supportive team of National Business Managers, responsible for driving above market growth in one of Australia’s largest retailers. This will be achieved through the development and implementation of strategic business plans, leveraging category insights and driving a promotional program to build our brands.
Key responsibilities include achieving volume and profit targets, managing the joint customer business plan and partnering on customer initiatives within the Coles Group. Fostering Strong customer engagement will be a key measure of success.
To be successful in this role you will enjoy being part of a collaborative team and possess a strong record of achievement in a previous senior marketing, category and/or key account management role. You will also possess:
- strong business acumen and analytical skills
- proven ability to successfully partner and negotiate with internal and external customers
- strong people management and coaching skills
- demonstrated previous key account management experience with sophisticated customers
- significant knowledge of the FMCG environment (within a highly competitive grocery category would be welcomed)
- relevant tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded (Marketing/Business/Commerce)
If you meet these skills and qualifications we look forward to receiving your application.
2 thoughts on “A job to die for”
That is funny!!
Love to know what bonuses are being paid to reach target shelf space – they would want to be good to be worth the stress
Comments are closed.